Personal Injury Cases Require Experienced Representation
When you’re suffering from an accident, it can be difficult to know what to do. With medical bills piling up and a questionable future, you need an attorney who has the knowledge and skill set to find a solution. Jason J. Joy & Associates, P.L.L.C., has helped clients throughout Texas. We give your case the individualized attention it deserves.
Aggressive Yet Compassionate Attorneys For Every Kind Of Case
Our firm has experience handling many different types of personal injury cases, starting with car accidents and truck accidents. These cases are common and affect more people than you might realize. Whether it was a minor fender bender or a major accident, we can help you hold the negligent driver accountable.
Jason J. Joy & Associates is most known for its work on dangerous product cases. Our attorneys stay on top of all the recent developments to ensure that we can properly represent you. We have helped clients recover compensation from:
- JUUL e-cigarette claims, including from burns and injuries
- Truvada claims, which saw some suffer from kidney failure
- Allergan breast implants claims, such as those arising from certain cancers due to their use
- IVC filter claims, resulting in blood clots and organ failure
- Talcum powder claims, which may cause ovarian cancer
- Roundup weed killer claims, and how it negatively affected parts of the body
- Surgical stapler claims, like how it didn’t properly secure body parts
- 3M combat earplugs, causing hearing loss and ringing in the ears
- Valsartan claims, which ended up being tainted medication
- Hernia mesh claims, resulting in serious pain and infection
- Stryker LFIT V40 femoral head hip implants claims, which was more prone to corrosion
- Taxotere claims, resulting in hair loss for some
Similarly, we also handle mass tort cases. These are different than class action lawsuits in that each plaintiff is handled individually. This means that, while there is a group of people filing a lawsuit, each plaintiff must provide evidence that a company knowingly made an error that affected them, instead of having one representative for the entire lawsuit. Our firm is known nationwide for handling these cases. A popular example is the BP Oil Spill. Whether you are an individual or a business, we can help you determine what your options are.
Call Today To Talk With An Attorney
These cases can be complicated, but we are dedicated to working with you to find a solution. Call our Houston office at 713-221-6500 or fill out our contact form.